Thursday, May 4, 2017

May Stamp Camp!

Hello stampers and sorry I have been MIA, I have been busy with wedding plans and events.
I am planning a Stamp Day this month for you to attend and make multiple classes. Thursday, May 18 from 6-10pm and Saturday, May 20 9am-2pm. Please RSVP with what class(es) you want and prepay by May 14th. Feel free to share this with anyone. Bring a new friend and both get a prize!
Here are the classes by number:
 1) Succulent plant class, $25
2) Wedding cards class, $20 make 8 cards 2 of 4 designs

3) Succulent cards class, make 8, 2 of 4 designs for $20

4) Framed Art class, $35 with frame(black or white) $20 without frame
5) Graduation card class, make 8 cards, 2 of 4 designs for $20 Pics to follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...