Sunday, November 27, 2016

Creative Day!

This years Holiday Creative Day was a big success!  I had 8 ladies, seven classes to choose from, with ladies taking from 1-5 classes.  I forgot to snap pictures while most of them were here but remembered to get some of a few of the ladies. A fun day to start out the holiday season, thank you to everyone that came.



Hope you can make it for my next event Santa's Workshop on December 15th, 6-9pm also December 16th, 9am-2pm.  Class will be about handmade gift giving for Christmas.  Boxes, bags, tags, gift card holders and a card buffet.  There will be a Christmas gift for everyone that comes!  RSVP by Dec. 12th to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...