Saturday, May 28, 2016

New Catalog Launch Party with BOGO FREE Sale!!

Stop in to the studio anytime next week. Monday-Friday, June 6-10.  I will try to accommodate everyone that I can. Cost is $5 to get your new catalog plus see the new products and ideas from my pre order! You can shop my retired product tables, at original cost, and get equal amount for FREE in new product (pay S&H and tax on new only)! I will be running a special for the new In-Color paper, ink, markers along with a Ribbon Share for the new In-Color ribbon.
Feel free to print and pass this along to anyone that you would like to bring along, everyone is welcome!

-


No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...