Monday, March 28, 2016

Only 3 more days of Sale-a-Bration!!

That's right, this is your "last chance" warning!!!  You only have 3 days, yes 3, to get those great SAB items with every $50 order.  Take a look at the current catalogs by taping the catalog photos on the sides of my blog.  Have a long wish list?  Then you will want to join my team of stampers and get an extra $56 in product these next 3 days.  Yes, that's right, for only $99 pus tax, no S&H you will get $155 in product.  You must get me your order or sign up by Thursday, March 31st.  I will be placing my last SAB order at 10 pm Thursday night, after class, if you want to get me your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...