Saturday, February 13, 2016

Enjoy the Little Things Project Kit!

I'm offering this great kit class on March 3rd, 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm, cost is only $35.  RSVP now!

Save yourself money by making your kit here as a group.  I have the stamp set, blocks, ink pads and glue for you to use.  Just purchase the kit and join in the fun, then take home this adorable kit to display on the clip board or give as a gift, plus I will show you other ways to use these cute 5 x 7 cards!  You will need to RSVP by February 25th to attend, so I can order your kit and let me know your time slot you would like.
You can watch the video on this wonderful kit here and see just how beautiful this kit really is:
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLN-tu5ETzo   

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...