Sunday, October 25, 2015

October's classes

Every month I hold at least 3 classes:
Chicks, Chocolates and Cards, an 8 card class for $20 of free with a min.* order held on the second Thursday of the month.  This months sample can be found in my last post.

Stamp set of the month or a special seasonal class, prices and projects vary depending on what is chosen. I pick the day that works best with my schedule, usually the 3rd Friday.  This month I did SS of the Month and it was "A little something"  these are what the ladies made.

2 cards and 2 pillow boxes plus the stamp set and pillow box thinlits

Stamp a Stack class is 16 cards for $30, $10 refund with a min.* order and is the 4th Thursday of the month.  I do Christmas stacks starting in July, ends the first week of Dec., also an all occasion stack for those not interested in Christmas cards.  These are the cards made this month.

My Nov. schedule will be out this week, check your calendar and RSVP if you can make a class, I'd love to have you here or you can hostess a class in your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...