Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Announcing the dates for my Winter 2 for 1 Sale!!

I am holding my Winter 2 for 1 sale in March.   I will have all of my retired Stampin' Up! product out on tables. All merchandise is priced at original catalog prices, but you will get matching dollar amounts for FREE in brand new merchandise from the current catalogs. Plus with every $50 you spend you pick a FREE item from the Sale-a-bration catalog.   It is a great time to come and buy used/get FREE and bonus items as well! The dates of this special is Thursday, March 5 & Friday, March 6, 9am to 7 pm and Monday-Thursday, March 9-12, 9 am to 4 pm. I will be placing all orders on March 13. Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you would like and bring them with you. My number is 517-526-2025 to RSVP before you come. I live at 9609 Jones Rd., Portland, MI 48875. My studio is attached to the side of my house. 
Wood mount sets

Clear mount sets, some photopolymer
ink pads, punches , extras


Big Shot dies, ribbons, buttons, brads, DSP and Stampin' Wheels, handles and cartridges



No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...