Saturday, November 15, 2014

Great Event!

A big thank you to all of the special ladies that came out Friday and Saturday for my Holiday Crafting Event.  I didn't get pictures of Friday's stampers (DUH) but here are some of the table gifts for stampers(these are getting ready to be set out for Saturday).

 This is one of the classes being taken just waiting for it's next stamper!
 My dear friend Kirsten making cards and gift case.
 Busy stampers making cards and cases too!
I will be holding the Christmas Holiday classes again in December, along with gift giving and gift tag classes.  Just give me a call, text or message to get my scheduled class list!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...