Thursday, October 9, 2014

Do you have pictures sitting on your computer, on your phone, or in a box?

You’re Invited to a Special evening featuring…
Project Life by Stampin’ Up!

I have fallen in love with a new system called Project Life that takes
the time, money and stress out of memory keeping! It’s all about
living your life, and documenting it for your family in a quick, simple,
easy and affordable way!
It takes much less time and effort than traditional scrap booking, and
focuses more living your life and preserving your precious memories
for your children and grandchildren. You need not ONE OUNCE of
crafting ability, just the desire to preserve your precious memories for
your family! (And have a little fun with me!)
I know we’re all busy, and have so much taking up our time, but I
would LOVE for you to join me in having some good healthy fun
together, along with creating something that is priceless for you and
your family.
Come out for a fun evening of seeing first hand what I’m talking
about, and learning hands on a fun, easy system to capturing your
families memories forever! Plus you’ll make a cute project to take
home with you!

Friday, October 24th
7:00-9:00 pm
Sheryl's Stamp Room
9609 Jones Rd.
RSVP to Sheryl:
517-526-2025 or stampinsheryl@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...