Tuesday, September 30, 2014

BE the first to schedule your Holiday Card making class today!



I KNOW it’s fall and school is underway, kids are busy in activities again, but it also makes for the PERFECT time to start planning and stamping your Christmas cards! This way you can enjoy EVERY minute of making them and sending them out! Truly give a part of yourself as you create your Christmas cards to mail out to family and friends! And I’m here to HELP you and make it SUPER easy and FUN!

I am booking Private Christmas card parties NOW for October and November.   I have many dates available at this time but filling up fast so set yours today!  It will be a fun night for you and your friends to create, laugh, relax and play with the newest Stampin’ Up! products for the holidays. We’ll make 4 different Christmas cards for $10 or 8 for $15.  All cards will be FREE to anyone that places a min.* order at class.  Best part of your class, YOU get all the free hostess goodies for being the extra special hostess!  Your house or mine if that is easier for you.

Email or text me today, to reserve your date, they are on a first come first serve basis: 517-526-2025.   If you contact me before I call you, I’ll give you a bonus item of your choice (UP TO $6.95 VALUE)!!

Creating, Fun, FREE, me to teach and share….what could be better? Book your private class today! Call me, text me, facebook me, or email me…whatever is easiest for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...