Thursday, July 24, 2014

Holiday Carry Over List

There has been alot of confusion about last years Holiday Carry over items.  This is the updated information we have now:  All items will retire when this year's holiday catalog becomes available on August 28 (products will be available through 11:50 PM [MT] on August 27).  So take a look at these items and please let me know if you want any of them before the above date.  I would not wait, if it is something you really want!

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/Holiday_Carryover/Holiday_Carryover_2014_US.pdf


I will be using some of these at my next Christmas Stamp a Stack on Wed., August 27, 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm and this will be your last opportunity to order from this list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...