Monday, June 30, 2014

July Stamp Set of the Month

Join the fun of stamping with a stamp set every month!   Stamp Set of the Month Club, join for 6 months, once club reaches 5 people I will start the hostess program for each one.  This will be done in order of signing up.  You will committed to attending and paying each month.  I can do your samples for you if you cannot make a month.  Cost will be $30 each month and you will get your own stamp set (clear mount), make 4 sample cards, plus a cute card holder every month. Get someone to join with you and I will give you a bonus item!
I’m holding July's Club on Friday, July 18th, 6-9 pm or Saturday, July 19th, 9 am-noon.  If this doesn't work for you please let me know, I'm sure we can work something out.
Please RSVP for this class by Thursday, July 10th, so that I can order your stamp set and have it ready to use the day of class.  You can always come last minute and use my set, then I will order yours that day.(does not count towards min. purchase).  July's set is "Traveler", a 6 stamp set with so many possibilities, your samples are below, but I have many more to see in my stamp room!


No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...