Friday, October 11, 2013

Rubber Queen meeting and swaps!

I finally uploaded the swaps that I got this past Tuesday.  Not all of them had names, but I gave credit where I could!
 L top - Mary Wood                R top - Kathy Latz
 L bottom - Cyndee Dawson    R bottom - Lynn Schulz
  L top - No name                    R top - No name
  L bottom - Stephanie Berg     R bottom - Sherry Nicholson
 Top - No name
L bottom - Rose ?     R bottom - Jen Ruf 
 L - Joanne Jeter      R - Mine     Joanne, great minds thing alike, love the bling on yours!
L - Debbie Mason our Contest Winner!    R - Tami Ackerson

And here are the projects that we made this month.  I will be doing this class next month, TBA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...