Monday, September 30, 2013

Join a Marker Club now!

Markers anyone? Join a Stampin' Up! Marker club today!


After years of being a crafter, I can tell you that Stampin' Up!'s many marvelous Markers are one of my MOST used tools!! Sometimes, I don't even use my stamp pads for days at a time, because when I've got my marker case with me, I have all the colors right at my finger tips!! If you attend retreats, it's the easiest thing to pack, so you have every color in one place right in front of you! 
131264S
I got my first set of markers by joining a club like this one.  To buy them all at once is certainly an investment, so I offer a way to break them up over 4 months, AND you get the case, 2 sheets of all the colors of card stock, AND $25.00 for FREE!!!  It's a great deal, and anyone can join!! If you live far away from me or can't make it out for a class...I'll just tack on $5.00 shipping, and I'll send it to your door!!  4 months of FUN packages!!  Email me for more information and if you want to join.  I'll get you put into a 4 month club right away! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...