Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rubber Queen Meeting for April

Hello stampers,

Last night I went to my Up-line meeting the Rubber Queens.  Ronda showed us four cards that I will be modifying as I do not have some of the stamp sets.  Plus I was in the swap, so I have pictures below of all the swap cards I have.  Great ideas and lovely work on all , thanks for joining in this month ladies!
First are the cards that can be used as a Stack with the embellishment as 1/2 pack of Polka Dot DSP!



My next Stamp-a-Stack is Wed., April 24 or Thurs., April 25.  Times are 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm, make 16 cards and envelopes for $25 plus embellishment.  Bonus $10 back if you place a $25 min. order!  RSVP by  Monday April 15 with embellishment, Monday, April 22 without!

Now here are all the swap cards!  Creators are listed, top-bottom, right to left:
                               Amy Frillici, Joanne Jetter, Eleanor Faught and no name
                               Nancy Vanalstine,Tonya Harris,Annette Sollner andLinda Pincik
                               no name, Susan Wohlfert,Tami ackerson and Lynn Schultz
                                Carrie Juhas,Sherry Nicholson, Mine and Kathy Latz

Didn't get any show and tell pics from the table but there were some great ideas there too!  Maybe someone will post on theirs and I can share later.  Have a wonderful week and if the rain is getting you down, pull out your stamping supplies, use bright colors and make a card or two.  Send it to someone in need of cheering up or would love to hear from you!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...