Friday, March 1, 2013

Happy March Everyone!

Can't believe it is March 1st, but so glad it is!  Sale-a-bration will be ending on March 22.  I have only scheduled two classes this month, so that everyone will have a chance to host their own Private Stamp Class or Party before it ends.  I am offering to open my stamp room to anyone that would like to host your date here.  Don't miss out on this once a year opportunity to earn extra stamp sets and accessories.  Contact me today to set your date and get going with your invites!
Below are just 3 of the items that you can get for FREE with every $50 order placed until March 22!




No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...