Monday, May 21, 2012

The New book will be here in a week!!! I can hardly believe it! I hope you can attend my New Catalog sneak peek and BOGO event on June 7th or 8th! Cost is only $5.00!  You can pick up your copy of the New catalog there, PLUS see lots of the new product! Especially the new colors!  Here is a quick sneak peak!


You still have time to get your retiring stamp set and accessories!  If you haven't looked yet, you need to now!  I will be placing one more order at the end of this week on Friday!  Otherwise you can order online at www/stampinup.com and name me as your demonstrator!

Stamp Corner is this Thursday. May 24th from 6-9.  You can make 8 cards and envelopes fro $15 or Free with a min. $25 order or 3 scrapbook pages fro the same price.  Join my Scrapbook Club and your pages are FREE with a 6 month club fee of $25 a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...