Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stamp Out The Winter Blues

RSVP by today March 12th,for the Mixed Bunch class on the 21st or 22nd.  I have to order for this on Tuesday!

Join me on to make cards with these wonderful products.  I will be offering this class in tiers:
Make 8 card samples and envelopes for $15 or FREE with a $20 order
8 samples and Blossom punch $30
8 samples and Mixed Bunch Clear set $35 (Wood set $40)
8 samples, Blossom Punch and Clear set $50 (Wood set $55) FREE Sale-a-bration items with this!

Dates: Wednesday, March 21   6-9pm
           Thursday, March 22   9-11 am, 1-4 pm or 6-9 pm
RSVP by March 12th
**** RSVP is a must for this class as I need to order product for you.****












No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...