Friday, October 21, 2011

Christmas Stack

I will be holding one more Christmas Stamp A Stack this month on Wednesday, Oct.26th from 9am-11am, 1pm-4pm or 6-9 pm or Thursday, Oct. 27th with the same time slots.  I'm hoping with more daytime scheduling, that everyone will be able to make this.  I will only be holding one more in November for you. You will put together 16 cards with envelops for $20.00 or FREE with min. $40 order. There will be 4  different beautiful designs and you'll make four of each. You can let me know what time slot works best for you when you RSVP by Monday October 24th. Bring a friend and get a bonus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...