Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas! Hope all of you have had as wonderful Christmas as I have had. We started out on Christmas Eve around noon(my youngest daughter Katie and I) to do some returns and have lunch. Then we treated ourselves to a delightful pedicure! What a way to finish the afternoon. Came home around 3:00 and finished up the dinner preps for the next day and then sat and watched movies until we left for church at 10:00. Christmas mass was beautiful and the choir was fantastic again this year. We all came home and had a snack and drinks and headed off the bed. Christmas day was a buzz of eating, opening gifts and playing games. It was great to have all the little ones around. Got everything cleaned up and in bed by 1:00. Don't even want to think about taking the trees down yet. Movie day today, we are off the see Sherlock Holmes!

I haven't made any cards in the last two weeks so on Monday I plan to start in on my cards for my January classes. See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...