Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Stamp Corner Class dates thru May


These are my classes thru May 2019.  All my classes are in the Stamp Corner.  If a second class time is needed, I will put that on my Page and Blog.
RSVP is a must by date given to attend and Prepay is required.
Blends Class/Club is on Thursday, Jan. 17, Feb. 14, March 14, April 11, May 16      1-4 or 6-9 pm.  Introduction to the Stampin’ Blends with an opportunity to collect them all, when you join the Blends Club.  Come make 4 cards using the Blends for $15 or FREE with a min. order.  Fall in love with them and join my club.  You get 3 Blends Combos and samples FREE with a min. $35 order monthly.  If you have some colors already, you can make substitutions.  
RSVP and Prepay for classes is 10 days in advance to order supplies!

Stamp Corner Class  is on Thursday, Jan. 24, Feb. 28, March 28, April 25, May 23    1-4 or 6-9 pm
I offer an 8 All Occasions card class for $20 or FREE with a $30 order.
A Stamp Set of the Month, get a stamp set with samples or a Bundle with samples.  Pricing will depend on the item I choose monthly.  January Bundle is the Butterfly Gala, includes stamp set and Punch for $45.00 (OC page 35) Also available as a Class to go for an extra $10, ships last week of the month!
I will add in 3D projects, Memory & More class, Kit Class and Framed Art as they become available.

Stampin’ BINGO quarterly, this will be on Feb. 22nd this time, with games starting at 7PM Sharp!  Play 6 games of Stampin’ Style Bingo for Stampin’ Up! Products with make n’ takes in between.  Cost is $25, must RSVP and PREPAY by Feb. 15 to hold your spot and attend!!
If any of these dates don’t work for you, I can always hold a Private Class in my home or yours, on a date that is better for you and your friends!  And when you bring a new customer with you to a class I have a basket of prizes full for both of you to choose something from!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...