Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Best of Stamp Sets

I wanted to make sure that all my stampers are aware of these stamp sets coming out from Stampin' Up!  They are creating a stamp set for every month this year.  It is also a reward based program, let me explain.
When you purchase a set it has a circle sticker in them that you then attach to your reward card(in your stamp set), when you have obtained 6 stickers you will get a FREE stamp set of your choice.  So let me show you the first 3 set.  Some are past stamps, some modified past stamps and some are new stamps!
Contact me today to order your stamps and accessories!

                                                          January Best of Set
February Best of Set

                                                            March Best of Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

April classes

Since it was a crazy end of wnter and still in this insane lockdown. I have many of the past classes still avaiable. Plus I added the "...